Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sticking with the basics

When I was abroad this past summer I came across an eyeshadow palette from '' catrice cosmetics ''. It's called absolute nude eyeshadow palette. It comes with 6 different shades of brown and an applier. The price was really affordable!, it cost me about 5 dollars wich is just about 4€ & 3£. I think that catrice cosmetics is a German company.

This is my go-to palette! I use it pretty much every single day. The quality is really descent considering the price. It doesn't crease on me that easily & you can create so many different eye-looks with it.



I tried to do a smoky eye  with the palette once and this is the result. I normally don't do a smoky eye on my eyes. But I just love how it makes blue eyes pop :).

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the smoky eye. You have beautiful eyes!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete