Sunday, October 6, 2013

Going away for two days

In just a few days I will be heading to Stockholm!. I can't wait, the trip is going to be awesome. I'm going with my school which is a bummer... but I don't care since it's Stockholm that's my destination. Stockholm is a really special place for me. I don't know why but I feel so at home over there. I just love everything about it. I've been there 3 times before in my life & everytime is just as amazing as the last time I was there.

I'll be there for two whole days. The first day we're going to visit the parlement & if we're lucky we'll meet the Swedish prime minister. The second day is the worst since we have to visit this really boring museum... ugghhh.

But I honestly can't wait. I'll be enjoying the shoppin & loving life over there. What's not to love?.

¨
This is a pic I took last year in Stockholm I'll post more later :)).



2 comments: