Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm home

I'm so exhausted from the Stockholm trip. I came home yesterday late at night. The trip wasn't so great the only thing that was great about it was to be in my favorite city. I had such high hopes for this trip. It started of great until it was time for us to explore the town then some people got in a funky mood. I hate negativity I absolutely hate it. Then it was time for the theater which also sucked. It was so boring that I fell asleep as the play went on... Then it was time for us to go out to the city again & of course it starts to rain.

Though there was a lot of negativity I had some great moments over there. I got to see the most amazing view of stockholm when we visited the prime minesters office. I got to see that famous voting room & other cool places. The last day of the trip we went to a '' filming place for the news ''. I participated in the news show as a debater. I got to talk about blogs for like a minute.



This is the room where all the big meeting are held. Obama was here just a month ago in this room.


The view right outside my window

The theater








1 comment: